Your donation to Haven House makes it possible for youth in need to get the support they need to overcome challenges and find a path toward success. Last year, 1,186 youth found help at Haven House. Thank you!
Here are just a few things your gift makes possible:
- $50 provides two hours of crisis counseling, mentoring, and/or case management services.
- $100 provides 25 snack bags or hygiene kits for our Street Outreach staff to distribute to homeless youth.
- $500 provides two nights of shelter, counseling, and support at our Wrenn House shelter for homeless or in-crisis youth ages 10-17.
- $1,000 offsets the cost of move-in expenses for a homeless young adult moving into their first apartment as part of our Transition in Place program.
- $3,000 provides food for more than 6 months for youth staying at our Wrenn House shelter.